For 4 people
Ingredients for 1kg of linguinis:
- Flour 800g
- Semolina 200g
- 8 eggs + 8 egg yolks
- Salt and Olive oil
Preparation of the linguinis:
- Mix all the ingredients with the threshing machine
- After getting a homogeneous paste, let stand for 1 hour
- Then, spread it until you obtain a paste of approximately 2 millimeters thick.
- Finally cut the pasta into thin and long pastas.
Cooking the linguinis:
Boil the pasta for 2 min to obtain "al dente" linguinis.
Ingredients for the sauce
- Butter, salt & pepper
- Chicken broth
- Truffle oil & White Truffle
Preparation of the sauce:
Put the ingredients of the sauce in a pan and cook slowly until it emulsifies.
Dressing the plate
- Place the linguinis on your plates
- Pour the sauce directly on the pasta
- Add a pinch of Parmesan on each plate
- Grate the White truffle on the top of the dish
To match with fresh pasta and a good glass of wine! - Andrea Gaia
Discover the "behind the scenes of our kitchens" on Instagram @L'Accademia!